The Editorial Team is responsible for handling the day-to-day running of the African Journal of Sustainable Development (AJSD). The officers:
1. Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Temi Ologunorisa, Osun State University, Osogbo, Nigeria
2. Associate Editor I: Dr. Godson Ana, College of Medicine and Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
3. Associate Editor II: Associate Prof. Atia Apusigah, University for Dvelopment Studies, Tamale, Ghana
4. Associate Editor III: Dr. Achille Assogbadjo, Universite D’abomey-Calavi (UAC), Republic of Benin
5. Editorial Assistant: Dr. Olawale Olayide, Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
The Editorial Board has the responsibility of rendering advisory services to the Journal. The Editorial Board is made up of the following people:
1. Prof. Labode Popoola, Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria – Chairman
2. Prof. Christopher Olapade, University of Chicago, USA – Member
3. Prof. Godwin Kowero, African Forest Forum, Nairobi, Kenya – Member
4. Prof. Janice Olawoye, University of Ibadan, Nigeria – Member
5. Dr. Lucia Rodriguez, The Earth Institute, Columbia University- Member
6. Dr. Pauline Dube, University of Botswana – Member
7. Prof. Chris Gordon , University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana – Member
8. Prof. Brice Sinsin, Universite D’abomey-Calavi (UAC), Republic of Benin – Member
9. Prof. Temi Ologunorisa, Osun State University, Osogbo, Nigeria – Editor-in-Chief
10. Mr Kyle Frankel Davis, University of Virginia, USA- Member
African Journal of Sustainable Development (AJSD) is an academic journal that contains articles covering a diverse range of topics which are connected to Sustainable Development. These include Economics, Agriculture, Education, Technology, Arts and Culture, Indigenous Knowledge, Leadership and Governance, Forestry, Fisheries, Sciences, Management, Environment, Health and Natural Resources.
Eligibility to contribute: Contribution of articles to AJSD is open to all members of the African Sustainable Development Network (ASUDNET) and anyone engaged in sustainable development practice in Africa and the world.
Correspondence: Manuscripts and all communications on editorial matters should be addressed to the Editor-in-Chief, African Journal of Sustainable Development, Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Online manuscript submission is preferred. Soft copy may be sent as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Fees: Authors of manuscripts accepted for publication will be expected to pay a sum of USD 100 only as page charges per manuscript. Authors will receive a copy of the journal containing their articles free of charge but any additional copies must be purchased at the prevailing price from the journal secretariat.
Adverts may be placed in AJSD. For prices and details please contact the editors.
Publisher: the AJSD is published by the Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Ibadan, Nigeria in collaboration with the African Sustainable Development Network.