It is our pleasure to announce the publication of the Volume 8 number 2 of the African Journal of Sustainable of Development. In this edition, we have published a total of fifteen interesting articles from diverse subjects ranging from economics, sociology, biodiversity, energy, waste management and climate change. A central theme of all the articles is sustainable development.
We are delighted that the journal has continued to receive very high patronage with the rejection rate still standing at barely 20 percent despite the high number of articles received. Similarly, we are glad that since inception the journal has been published regularly.
We sincerely thank our reviewers for turning in the reviewed articles within stipulated time despite their busy schedules. We appreciate our contributors especially, for considering AJSD as a viable research publication outlet for their research work.
Click on the respective link below to download a copy of each chapter of this publication
Order of Paper
- Evaluation of the Strength and Sorption Properties of Injection-moulded Plastic Composites of Teak (Tectona grandis) and Ò/ mò/ (Cordia millenii) Woods 1 Adefisan – Wood Plastic Revised Paper1 (1) (1)
- Inclusive Economic Growth: The pathway to sustainable development 2 DR. ADEFABI, R.A CESDEV 17 (2) editted version (3)
- Dynamics of Climate Change, Human Health and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria 3 Dynamics of Climate Change AJSD for Review_Correction_Updated
- Effect of Energy Consumption on Health Outcome in Nigeria and South Africa: The ARDL Bound Testing Approach 4 Effect of Energy Consumption on Health (Osakede
- Role of Urban Green Spaces/Areas in the Management of Environmental Issues in Ibadan Metropolis, Oyo State. 5 Mr Ignatius Seminar paper On Urban Green Space complete. (3)
- Climate Change and Agricultural Export Supply in Nigeria: A co-integration analysis (1970 – 2015) 6 Reviewed FULL CLIMATE CHANGE AND AGRICULTURAL EXPORT SUPPLY IN NIGERIA (edit