It is our pleasure to announce the publication of Volume 9 number 2 of the African Journal of Sustainable Development. In this edition, we have published a total of six interesting articles from diverse subjects ranging from economics, sociology, biodiversity, energy, waste management and climate change. A central theme of all the articles is sustainable development.
We are delighted that the journal has continued to receive very high patronage with the rejection rate still standing at barely 20 per cent despite the high number of articles received. Similarly, we are glad that since its inception the journal has been published regularly.
We sincerely thank our reviewers for turning in the reviewed articles within the stipulated time despite their busy schedules. We appreciate our contributors especially, for considering AJSD as a viable research publication outlet for their research work.
Click on the respective link below to download a copy of each chapter of this publication
- Welfare Costs of Risks and Management Options in Nigeria; Olanrewaju Olaniyan, Omobowale A. Oni, Abimbola O. Adepoju, Foluso Y. Okunmadewa, Ayodele Fashogbon 1 Welfare Costs of Risks and Management Options in NigeriaOlanrewaju
- Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria; Chukwuedo Susan Oburota, Felix Awara Ekea and Friday Bassey Agala 2 HEALTH AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Impact of Fiscal Policy on Inclusive Growth in Nigeria; Amaka G. Metu, Olisaemeka D. Maduka, Eze A. Eze and Emmanuel Adujua 3 Metu_Fiscal_Policy_for_Inclusive_Growth_in_Nigeria_revised copy. FRAN.
- Financial Products and Services for Smallholder Farmers in Tanzania: An Assessment of the MIVARF Programme in Iringa Region; Chinonso Onwunali, Noah Olasehinde and Joseph Theophilo 4 Financial Products and Services for Smallholder farmers in Tanzania_Submitted (1). FRAN
- Sustaining Human Capital Development in Nigeria: An Exposition; Mutiu A. Oyinlola 5 DETERMINANTS OF HUMAN CAPITAL IN NIGERIA_REVISED (1)
- Jailbreak Recurrence as a New Security Threat in Nigeria; Benjamin Adeniran Aluko and James Okolie-osemene 6 Jailbreak Aluko