It is our pleasure to announce the publication of Volume 9 number 1 of the African Journal of Sustainable Development. In this edition, we have published a total of fifteen interesting articles from diverse subjects ranging from economics, sociology, biodiversity, energy, waste management and climate change. A central theme of all the articles is sustainable development.
We are delighted that the journal has continued to receive very high patronage with the rejection rate still standing at barely 20 per cent despite the high number of articles received. Similarly, we are glad that since its inception the journal has been published regularly.
We sincerely thank our reviewers for turning in the reviewed articles within the stipulated time despite their busy schedules. We appreciate our contributors especially, for considering AJSD as a viable research publication outlet for their research work.
Click on the respective link below to download a copy of each chapter of this publication
Order of Paper
- Assessing IFAD Value Chain Development Programme on Productivity and Income of Smallholder Farmers in Obafemi-Owode and Yewa North Local Government Areas of Ogun State, Nigeria 1 Bamidele et al. crc
- Transaction Cost Factors Affecting the Economic Life of Smallholder Paddy Farmers in Tanzania 2 Gbadegesin et al. crc
- Effectiveness of Knowledge and Skills Development Programmes in Improving Productivity of Smallholder Farmers’ Organizations: Post-harvest management of fruits and vegetables in Tanzania 3 Lawal et al. crc
- Assessment of Afforestation Activities in Embu and Kirinyaga Counties of Kenya 4 Owoeye et al. crc
- Effects of Rwanda Dairy Development Project on the Livelihood of Dairy Farmers in the Western Province of Rwanda 5 Taiwo et al. crc
- Effect of Rural Enterprises Programme on Livelihood and Empowerment of Micro and Small Enterprises in the Ashanti Region of Ghana 6 Oladapo et al. crc