It is our pleasure to announce the publication of the Volume 8 number 3 of the African Journal of Sustainable of Development. In this edition, we have published a total of fifteen interesting articles from diverse subjects ranging from economics, sociology, biodiversity, energy, waste management and climate change. A central theme of all the articles is sustainable development.
We are delighted that the journal has continued to receive very high patronage with the rejection rate still standing at barely 20 percent despite the high number of articles received. Similarly, we are glad that since inception the journal has been published regularly.
We sincerely thank our reviewers for turning in the reviewed articles within stipulated time despite their busy schedules. We appreciate our contributors especially, for considering AJSD as a viable research publication outlet for their research work.
Click on the respective link below to download a copy of each chapter of this publication
Order of Paper
- Re-examining the Natural Resource Curse in African Countries: Resource dependence or abundance? 1 Manuscript_AJSD Fowowe Revise (2)EDITED
- Application of Mixed Research Paradigm in the Social Sciences: An orientation 2 Revised QUANTI AND QUALI DATA- AJSD IBADAN- Edited (1) (6)
- Effects of Public Sector Procurement Practices on Project Performance in Ondo State, Nigeria 3 Asekunlowo procurement practices (1) (2) with corrections accepted
- Influence of Perceived Risk on Consumers’ Online Shopping Behaviour in Nigeria 4 AJSD _ OGUNSOLA and AKANJI (1) (1)
- Role of Financial Inclusion in Sustainable Agricultural Development 5 Final corrected BADMUS _ISDS (1) (6)
- Tackling the Challenges of Nigerian Politics and Governance as a Measure of Sustainable Development: Religious approach 6 MOB ISDS 2018 cor rash-130719 TACKLING CHALLENGES OF NIG POLITICS R (1)