It is our pleasure to announce the publication of the Volume 7 number 3 of the African Journal of Sustainable of Development. In this edition, we have published a total of fifteen interesting articles from diverse subjects ranging from economics, sociology, biodiversity, energy, waste management and climate change. A central theme of all the articles is sustainable development.
We are delighted that the journal has continued to receive very high patronage with the rejection rate still standing at barely 20 percent despite the high number of articles received. Similarly, we are glad that since inception the journal has been published regularly.
We sincerely thank our reviewers for turning in the reviewed articles within stipulated time despite their busy schedules. We appreciate our contributors especially, for considering AJSD as a viable research publication outlet for their research work.
Click on the respective link below to download a copy of each chapter of this publication
Order of Paper
- Effects of Climate Change on Rice and Maize Production in Nigeria from 1970 – 2012 1 kehinde crc
- Does Greenhouse Gas Emission Have Any Relevance to Per Capita Health Expenditure? Empirical Evidence from Nigeria 2 Amaka, GHGEs & HEALTH EXPENDITURE IN NIGERIA crc
- Spatial Characteristics of Urban Heat Island Intensity across Different Land Use Types in Ibadan Metropolis, Nigeria 3 Anibaba, Spatial Characteristics of Urban Heat Island Intensity crc
- Company Delivery as a Strategy for Competitiveness in the Nigerian Flour Industry 4 Chris Ofonyelu Company Delivery as a Strategy for Competitiveness in Nigerian Flour Industry crc
- Curriculum Implementation in Teacher Education Institutions for Attainment of 2030 Sustainable Development Goals: Teacher-Educators’ Views 5 Offorma Obiefuna Curriculum Implementation in Teacher Education Institutions for Attainment of 2030 Sustainable Development Goals crc
- Christian Marriage Counsellors’ Knowledge and Perceptions of HIV Counselling and Testing for Intending Couples in Ibadan South West Local Government Area of Oyo State 6 Oshiname CESDEV paper reviewed (7) crc
- Human Capital for Sustainable Development: Where Does Nigeria Stand? 7 Dauda HUMAN CAPITAL FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT crc
- Environmental Challenges and Protection Practices among Women of Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria 8 Isife IBADAN 2016 FOR CHIMA crc
- Interaction of Income and Food Security Status among Urban Households in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State 9 igwe olajide-1 crc
- Nigerian Electorate’s Perception of Their Representatives: The Case of Ovia South-West Local Government Area of Edo State 10 IYASE AND IGIEBOR edited Final crc
- Employer’s Rating of Skills Needed by Business Education Graduates For Employability in Enugu State 11 Okoli. FORMATTED crc
- An Empirical Re-examination of the Output-Pollution Linkage in Nigeria 12 An Empirical Re-examination of the Output-Pollution Linkage in Nigeria crc