It is our pleasure to announce the publication of the Volume 6 number 2 of the African Journal of Sustainable of Development. In this edition, we have published a total of fifteen interesting articles from diverse subjects ranging from economics, sociology, biodiversity, energy, waste management and climate change. A central theme of all the articles is sustainable development.
We are delighted that the journal has continued to receive very high patronage with the rejection rate still standing at barely 20 percent despite the high number of articles received. Similarly, we are glad that since inception the journal has been published regularly.
We sincerely thank our reviewers for turning in the reviewed articles within stipulated time despite their busy schedules. We appreciate our contributors especially, for considering AJSD as a viable research publication outlet for their research work.
Click on the respective link below to download a copy of each chapter of this publication
Order of Paper
- Interrelationships among Unemployment, Inflation and Economic Growth in Nigeria 1 Aigheyisi & Ebiaku
- Resilience of African Cities and Post – 2015 Development Agenda 2 Amusat & Kolawole
- Use of Antibiotics and Compliance with Standard Practices in Poultry Health Management among Farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria 3 Fadairo & Ajayi
- Spatial Analysis of Digital Technologies and Impact on Socio – cultural Values in Selected Communities in Nigeria 4 Korter, Olubusoye, Mshelia & Oyebode
- Sustaining Rural Livelihoods: On-Farm Climate-Smart Adaptation Measures among Smallholder Farmers in Rural Ghana 5 Appiah & Azeez
- Changing Rural Urban Linkages in Africa in a Globalizing Economy 6 Mfune, Mutisya, Popoola, Mungai, Fuh & Olayide
- Motivation for Enrolment and Influence of Postgraduate Study Programme on Career Satisfaction among Agriculture Students in Southwestern Nigeria 7 Fadairo & Ogundipe
- Indigenous Information as Tool for Consolidating and Promoting Natural Resources Conservation in Igbo-Speaking Communities of Southeast Nigeria 8 Onyema, Azeez, Edet & Osuagwu
- Assessment of Java Programming Self-Efficacy among Engineering Students in a Typical Nigerian University 9 Fasogbon, Jegede, Adetan & Aderibigbe
- Towards Sustainable Adaptation to Climate Change: the Role of Indigenous Knowledge in Nigeria and Ghana 10 Akinbami, Ifeanyi-Obi, Appiah & Kabo-Bah
- “Expect More Floods in 2013”: An Analysis of Flood Preparedness in the Flood Prone City of Ibadan, Nigeria 11 Osayomi & Oladosu
- Production and Characterisation of Biochar from different Farm Wastes 12 ilesanmi, Adewole, Odesola & Isichei
- Socio- Cultural Importance of Sacred Forests Conservation in South Southern Nigeria 13 Daniel, Udeagha, Umazi & Etim
- Characterization of Terminalia Catappa Linn Oil, Linn Oil-based Methyl Ester and its Blends 14 Fasogbon, Fagbenle & Osunbunmi
- Strength and Thermal Stability of Fiber Reinforced Plastic Composites made from Rattan Canes 15 Adefisan, Fabiyi & Englung